<VV> Fw: [Corvair Club] Rampside

turbovair at att.blackberry.net turbovair at att.blackberry.net
Sun Dec 27 14:38:01 EST 2009

Thought I'd pass this along to VV.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: John W <ipilot66 at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:53:27
To: <corvairclub at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Corvair Club] Rampside

Good morning,
I have joined this group to try to find someone nearby (Santa Ana, Ca) that can use a camper shell that fits a Rampside---FREE!! I have been storing it for a man back east, but he is unable to get it shipped that far. It is in good condition--but must be moved in 1 week. It is free, but you must pick up and bring help. Health only allows me to watch. It is on Craigs List but the response has not been from Corvair people. These are rare and I prefer a Corvair person to have it, if possible. John, 1-714-227-9867, ipilot66 at yahoo.com, Santa Ana, Ca