<VV> Corvair parts on eBay

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Mon Dec 28 11:49:02 EST 2009

As it was explained to me, this place has mucho feedback, which shows they
generate mucho commissions for ebay.  Do you really think ebay is in a hurry
to do something about that?  Besides, when has ebay ever been in a hurry to
do the right thing anyway?

We in the Amphicar community are quite perturbed at this place.  Nowhere in
their advertising is the word "Amphicar," but somewhere in their coding they
have put it in, so it shows up anyway.  I dare say nothing they list is for
an Amphicar, or a Corvair for that matter.

The only way I can see to do anything to this place is to buy something and
then leave negative feedback.  If 700 people bought their 4.95 antenna and
then left negative feedback it might get their attention.  Of course they
would also have 3500 extra dollars.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia