<VV> Corvair parts on eBay

keith osborne vanman453ta at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 11:51:45 EST 2009

I believe ebay has rules against spamming categories like this- perhaps if you brought it to their attention they might warn that seller.

My pet peeve is a similar ebay spamming practice some sellers use where in they state that what they're selling is "not" this or that.  Like their selling a Briggs and Stratton engine, and they'll say "not hit or miss".  Well, if it's not, then don't put in the title!  Because it isn't!

Keith