<VV> A partial solution for ethanol

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 09:42:49 EST 2009

I have had much better success with a product called PRI-G (also make a
PRI-D for diesel engines).

My 1999 2500 Suburban had sat for 5 years with maybe 1,000 miles per year
during the time I was at the dealership(now has 89,790 miles!). Getting it
back  on the road was a bit of a problem. Asked around and the PRI product
was  recommended to me by Louisiana boaters and several BIG motor home users
as much  better then Sta-Bil, that I had used in the past. I tried several
tanks (42  gallon for my Suburban!) tanks of premium gas with PRI-G added and
while I did  get some hesitation for the most part I guess PRI-G did it's
"thing". I also  used it in some small gas engines and they seemed to run
better after adding the  product. Have added to all of my small lawn tool motors
and we will see how it  does in the spring! They have a pretty good web
site sooo check it out!

Bill Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA (28 degrees this morning!!!)

In a message dated 12/28/2009 6:43:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,