<VV> 64 110 head confusion #@$%&#$%!!!!!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:00:15 EST 2009

I think Matt said the opposite. I think he is installing the SS clamp piece
so it fits clear to the seal face and up against the side wall surface, then
slip the gasket down inside that and slide the head onto the cylinders after
that. The SS piece keeps the gasket and cylinder centered in the slightly
larger O.D. head bore. Mark Durham