<VV> Corvair parts on eBay

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 17:02:29 EST 2009

On with Bob on this one.

Having been involved with a local Corvette club (Surf Corvette Club) back in the 60's, it was fun. Guys used their cars all the time. Sadly over the years the cars have become so valuable that most owners only use their cars to go to shows. The daily driver Corvette is a rarity on the street unless it is only a year or two old. Once the cars get a few years on them, they get treated in a way that I'll bet Duntov would cry over. The car was designed to be used and driven.

Roy - Bayshore

Message: 5