<VV> A partial solution for ethanol - Star-Tron Availability

mikeamauro at aol.com mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 08:15:49 EST 2009

"...Has anybody tried Star-Tron from Wal Mart?  It's supposed to  eliminate
problems from using E-10 gasoline.  They didn't have Sta-Bil  marine.
RonH..."

Ron... what area of the country do you reside? I'm in St. Pete, FL, and the
 Walmarts have only the Sta-Bil Marine product. I've wanted to try
Star-Tron  (their literature "sounds" convincing), and the Star-Tron  web site
lists Walmart as a distributor. I've even gone as far as to write  to Star-Tron
telling them their web site incorrectly list Walmart as a  distributor.
Again, where are you located? I'll write to Walmart asking why they  sell
Star-Tron in one area but not the other. Thanks...

Mike Mauro