<VV> Four Corvairs Need A New Home

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 18:54:11 EST 2009

I received the following email from this person. He has four Corvairs that must go.

Roy - Bayshore

Sir,

I have four corvairs that need a new home.   Like lots of guys I have too many projects and not enough time so something has to go and I hate to say it is my corvairs.   I am selling the house where they are located so they need to go. I am not asking much for them, not much at all really, I just don’t want to take them go to the scrap yard, but I will if it comes to that.

1961 Greenbrier window van, all intact.   This one is in the best condition of the bunch for a redo. The interior metal is in great shape, missing the center seat, all windows work.

1965 Monza 110 hard top, man trans

1965 Monza 110 four door, wrecked, no engine, interior still good

1967 Monza 110 hard top, man trans, no engine. (rough shape)

I have lots of parts, two engines (not from the two cars).   Do you want photos?   These are located southwest of Georgetown Delaware.
K. Mason Smawley
Cell 302-542-8515