<VV> <CORSA Chapters> ecomminuque

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 03:02:01 EST 2009

>What exactly is your point? --Bryan

IF this "Chapters" list were to be CORSA's designated political
discussion list, information about how to sign up for it would need to
be generally accesible to anyone logging onto the CORSA website and
looking for it.  It isn't.  Therefore it is hidden.  Doesn't sound like
a very positive way to produce the open discussion as found on Virtual
Vairs and elsewhere.

Reading the Chapters archives, it seems more like an announcement list
for Chapter events with an occasional item concerning the national
organization.  It seems that little, if any, political discussion appears.

Yes, I realize what open enrollment on the list would mean and that is
not what I am advocating, but an occasional mention on VV or elsewhere
among the thousands of VV posts is sort of like hiding a needle in a
haystack or two, and out here in the west, a haystack will have several
hundred tons of hay in it.

It is nice to see that it is now included in the monthly posting
guidelines. Thank you Bryan!  Gives a person that is interested a place
to find  information about that list, not that anyone reads the
Guidelines more than once, but now that has been edited, maybe somebody
will -- you know, try to find what else Bryan changed?

Tough jobs that folks like Bryan and Dennis volunteer for -- we owe them
our thanks for making it happen.

Thank you,

Bill Strickland
CORSA Oregon