<VV> Corvair Museum

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 12:47:34 EST 2009

While there may well be enough memorabilia to fill a room in a museum.
Which Museum?
Wherever you place it, it will not be accessible to the majority of our
members.
Distribution of the materials and displays throughout the country gives us
access to more members and possible future members.
The Niagara Frontier Corvair Club has been restoring the Canadair motor for
display in the Buffalo Transportation Museum.
A car to go al;ong with it would be nice as well.
Other displays elsewhere gets our cars "out there" in the publics eye.
Putting all the eggs in one basket, may not be such a good idea.
Sprreading our assetts out should be our long term goals.

Just an opinion.
Gary Swiatowy