<VV> dual heaters

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Feb 1 22:26:22 EST 2009

The dual heater setup is the best of two worlds, you use the air heater for
low to moderate heating and then the gas heater  when a real cold wave hits.
There's no need to ever turn the air heat blower on when the gas heater is
operating.  Right now I'm preparing to add a gas heater to my '61 wagon and
am looking forward to having it on cold winter evenings.
RonH