<VV> jim rice

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 21:05:08 EST 2009

Jim-

you say "You'll never hear me say bad things about folks who power airplanes with
Corvair engines.  As far as you guys taking "our engines"?  Get real!!
There were 1.7 million Corvair engines.  With people stripping out cars,
there are more engines out there than cars to put them in.  Much better to
use then in airplanes than as boat anchors or dust collectors."

That really is the truth.  Keith and I have either two or three Corvair engines in his garage. plus the one I'm rebuilding, and the one that's in my car now..

RY

 1965 Corsa Coupe 110/4(posi)
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury!"