<VV> clearance and an email question; no Corvair

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 12:20:46 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/2/2009 7:20:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gornzilla at gmail.com writes:

Corvairs  still have ages to go before
anyone who remembers them new start dying off  like the Crosley club.

I'm not ready to go yet; the first car I owned---back in -'54--was a '48
Lincoln Zephyr convertible (bought without an engine or wheels); I got wheels on
it and towed it to a friend's garage lashed to the back of a Crosley station
wagon.  What a drag---and I don't mean racing.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.