<VV> Recruiting New members - Student Memberships

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 13:07:59 EST 2009

Joe Robbins and others have mentioned memberships for grandkids and children (Under 18) - He and others must be intuitive.  CORSA is currently working to implement that program very very soon.

Hopefully it will appeal to members with grand kids or children of their own.  It may also have a spin off as the kids share the Communique with their neighbors & friends and possibly generating a new appeal towards the CORVAIR.

Obviously, it will increase our membership numbers and the rates will be pro-rated according to the plan.

Another call for individuals interested in supporting CORSA's future.  Get your candidates statements ready and send them to me at the above email address.  If you would like another copy of the Job Description - just send me a note.

As a final statement to our past President, Treasurer and current Board Members (Sarah Beltrami & Tony Vizyak)) who have worked countless hours over the past decade ( 9 years ) supporting CORSA and CPF. A hearty fair well is sent to both of those individual for their tireless effort to make CORSA a great single marque club.

Just to show our appreciation to the Secretary and Treasurer (Sarah & Tony) - lets give them more support by rejoining CORSA for an additional two more years before the dues increase and lets give sarah something to count this year during the elections.  Fill out those ballots and mail them to Sarah as a thank you for a job well done.