<VV> Recruiting New members - Student Memberships

Guy Brandes GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Feb 4 14:58:14 EST 2009

Hi All,

With all this talking about getting new members, when you get them what are you doing with them?  Awhile back I sent a post to a member of CCE and by mistake it went to VV but it did get some responses.  We now hand new members or 1st time visitors a bright red folder with a copy of our news letter, a copy of CORSA, a list of vendors and local shops, also a statement about our chapter and some info on the CORVAIR.  Now we try harder once they come to try and keep them coming with different things to do at meetings.  Don't let these people slip thru the cracks because once you've blown them off the chances of getting them back are poor at best.  Don't waste time seeking new members unless you know how to retain them once you get them.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Joe Robbins and others have mentioned memberships for grandkids and children (Under 18) - He and others must be intuitive.  CORSA is currently working to implement that program very very soon.

Hopefully it will appeal to members with grand kids or children of their own.  It may also have a spin off as the kids share the Communique with their neighbors & friends and possibly generating a new appeal towards the CORVAIR.

Obviously, it will increase our membership numbers and the rates will be pro-rated according to the plan.

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com

Est. 1936

“We have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone in Illinois.”

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.