<VV> T-shirt designs for 50th anniversary

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 16:16:01 EST 2009

At the convention this past summer in Ventura, CA some of the contingent
from Western Canada were vending T-shirts of their own creation.  They were
quite clever designs (although some might have been a wee bit racy for general
consumption) and aesthetically pleasing.  Perhaps their creative  genius (I
believe it may have been Laura) could come up with something equally  clever for
the 50th anniversary celebration of the Corvair's introduction.

Speaking of the group from Western Canada and apropos of our recent  thread
regarding attracting younger members, I was impressed at the Ventura
convention with the relative youth and vitality of the Western Canada  gang.  A fun
group to hang with!  It would be interesting to hear what  they have to say about
attracting younger members.  If everyone in Corsa  had their wit,enthusiasm
and joie de vivre, there would be no worry about  the club's future.

~Bill Stanley