<VV> Wanted: Greenbrier!!

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:37:34 EST 2009

Hello all-

I am looking for a Greenbrier as a gift for my wife (honestly, its what she wants...), for finally getting her PhD in Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience.  It must be in decent shape, body and rust wise.  Mechanically, I can fix it - just dont want to have to fix rust, or do body work.

I am located in Iowa - but will travel for the "right" van.

I have been trolling craigslist, and ebay, but havent seen the right van yet.

If you know of one, please pass along any info you have.

Thanks,
Eric P.
DeWitt, IA
'66 Corsa Coupe