<VV> Corvair 50th Celebration - Walt Baranowski

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 17:10:47 EST 2009

The Milwaukee Corvair Club along with Holz Motors (the oldest stand alone Chevrolet dealership in the country, est 1914) will be hosting a 50th Birthday Party for the Corvair. Invitations have been sent out to Corvair Clubs in IL, MI, IA, MN and WI.  We will be having Peoples Choice awards in 10 catagories. Music, great food, dash plaques, raffels, goodie bags and we're also looking to have some special guests. The party will be from 8 to 3:30  on Saturday, October 3rd at Holz Motors, 5961 South 108th St, Hales Corners, WI.  If your in the area stop by and have a piece of Birthday Cake.  Any questions please feel free to email me wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com

Walt Baranowski
President
Milwaukee Corvair Club

Keeper of: Miss Lily - '65 Monza Vert