<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - Calendars

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 07:28:34 EST 2009

Today I have a all Corvair Calendar on my Office wall for 2009 -  thanks to
Circle City Corvairs (ad in Communique).  Detroit Area Corvairs has a wall
calendar for sale every year.   And I believe one other CORSA Chapter has a
Corvair Calendar for sale.

(received 4 free calendars for chevys classics, concept cars to boot)

Lots to competition out there

tim