<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - Calendars

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 23:50:34 EST 2009

I for one would purchase a CORSA calendar with pictures. It would be rather
simple to create, inexpensive and I would pay $15 to $20 bucks if I know it
is to help out Corsa. This is a real money maker idea. How many members have
a picture calendar (no, not a girly one) hanging in their shop or office?

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA