<VV> Convention Parking

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Feb 8 17:41:57 EST 2009

Smitty Says:  This subject has been brought up in the past and I'm going to bet you it isn't over yet.  I really don't want to hear about why, because it is too late now and we are going to take a screwing.   Complaining that CORSA let us down gives me no satisfaction.  That is like complaining about the faceless government.  What I would like to hear is who is the slow learner that negotiated (or failed to negotiate) this mess.  Give us a name so we know who to be mad at and fire at the next earliest opportunity.  Anybody who has ever put on a show at a hotel knows that every detail has to be locked in and in writing before anything is signed.  If hotels change management or owners and you have a contract with the hotel, then that contract is binding.  Somebody is acting like this is the first national convention we have ever had.  So again I ask, who blew it?