<VV> Convention

mike hicks mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 20:03:25 EST 2009

No way, string 'em up!!! :0

I don't know what all the hubub is bub.  I had no problem parking in Buffalo.  I stayed across the street in Detroit and they had a sweet deal for non-hotel stayers to use the pool.

I know a lot of you have zero sympathy for those who still have families at home but the convention really should be during "vacation" time, even with all the inconveniences.  Or, just make CORSA even more of an old boys club.  Yeah, that's the way to bring and keep new, younger members.