<VV> Cylinder heads for sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 21:09:06 EST 2009

Okay - I am starting to finance this upcoming racing season. Besides  selling
wire sets, I decided to continue to draw down the supply of extra  parts I
had accumulated over the years. I have a set of late turbo heads  P/N 3878568 to
sell. They are in pretty good shape. One spark plug thread has  been
repaired, the others look fine. The valve seats look okay, someone has  displaced the
metal around them  - supposedly it helps retain them - I  don't know. Nine of
the twelve valve guides have been replaced,  (silicon-bronze) the other three
are empty (I don't know why they stopped),  so it will need three new intake
guides installed. (The holes in the head look  fine.) The valves are all there,
(GM) and appear to have been freshly  ground. (Springs and retainers too.)
The seats should be ground after the  remaining guides are installed. The heads
are very clean. There is no Temp  sender or switch installed, (But the threads
look good) and the drain tube is  also gone on the passenger side head, the
drivers side is, of  course, plugged. I would like $150 for the pair - plus
shipping (at cost).  I am in California. More stuff coming soon, I have plane
tickets to  buy, as well as parts!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)