<VV> Heater hose....

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 16:09:15 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/9/2009 12:56:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jwilson at unctv.org writes:

I'll do a double-check on that upper hose

 There a Catch here!!   You MUST look at the complete  hose... not just what
you see in the engine compartment!

 Many times the hose is ripped on the backside of the sheetmetal you  see it
enter...

 Make sure it's in ONE PIECE all the way to the heater assy.!   Otherwise
cut a soda can / flatten  and slide between the Top  shroud and the adapter the
hose clamps to.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)