<VV> 65' Monza Rocker Panel Moulding Trim mounting

Arlette Carl arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:23:13 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Can any one help me?

"1965 Corvair Monza Rocker Panel Moulding Trim mounting hole location?"

The inter and outer door sills on both sides of our 1965 Monza convertible have been recently replaced as the complete body is being metal finished in preparation for a complete repaint.

My question is: Can I obtain a 'pattern' to show where the attaching holes should be drilled in the new rocker sill panels so that the Rocker sill mouldings can be reinstalled after the body has been repainted?

For good reason I would like to drill these holes before the body is painted, but want them to be in the original or as close possible to the original position.

I wondered if Clarks ever offered this pattern or if appears in any GM body manuals?

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen
1965 RHD Corvair Monza convertible