<VV> 65' Monza Rocker Panel Moulding Trim mounting

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 09:13:23 EST 2009

On my 1965 the first rocker panel moulding mounting hole is 1 3/16 inches
forward of the door jam and 1/2 inch down from the top of the rocker panel
(not the aluminum sill plate, the body itself). The first hole is for the
screw that goes through the front of the moulding. The next hole rearward of
the first is 10 1/2 inches back and is for the first screw in the moulding
mounting strip. Use your mounting strip to locate the remaining four holes.
The most rearward hole is for the screw that goes through the back of the
moulding. Use your moulding to locate the position of that hole. The rocker
moulding runs parallel to the bottom of the door.