<VV> lifter noise

dave ross dave_r505 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 18:23:14 EST 2009

Actually I drove the car yesterday about 14 miles and when I had gotten home thats when I had noticed it the most. The knocking definitely was coming from the left side of the engine. So today i removed the valve cover and noticed that no matter the postion of crank 1 or 2 lifters was almost always loose. Im just kinda weary about tightening it down without knowing a little more...

thanks, Dave