<VV> Corvair Plane / Car Cross Pollination?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 20:33:49 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/11/2009 5:13:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
henri88 at yahoo.com writes:

Thinking about the flying Corvair folks -- has their ongoing research
produced any information or upgrades that might be of use to their automotive  kin?

  Not that I've read.   But then they run at 3000 rpm or  less...

 Their biggest benefit to us is the research / pictorial   articles available
on the web..  AND

  Billet Cranks... in 3 strokes...

 We've never had it so good!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)