<VV> [fastvair] Clarks Large Extractors and a trip to the Performance Workshop - Parts wanted

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 21:58:46 EST 2009

Is there anyone near Cedar Falls Iowa (or passing near there) on there way
to the Performance Workshop in Indy on March 7th?

Craig Wilson has a set of the extractors for sale and his brother Clint
would be willing to drop them of to someone traveling my way.if they could
transport them to Indy?

I think I sent an email to Bob Dunahugh in Cedar Rapids, but not sure if I
still had his current email as the source was several years old.

Bob, you out there?

Rick Loving