<VV> Dues Increase - Passed

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 07:04:13 EST 2009

Hello -

Please be advised - the below are the new dues rate effective August 1, 2009.

You may want to take adavantage of the time frame and sign up for an additional two years prior to August - and while you are at it - pick up a copy of the latest CORSA Roster - I did not see it on the website - but we will try to get it online in short order.

Motion Identifier: CORSA09-1  Moved By: Tim Mahler  Seconded by: Bob Dunahugh  Motion: I move to raise the CORSA membership dues effective August 1, 2009 as follows:  1 year US student: $18  1 year US : $45  26 month US : $90  1 year Canadian: $49  26 month Canadian: $98  1 year overseas: $59  26 month overseas: $118  Lifetime US Membership: $900

Yes: James Hogarth, Jackson Weaver, Tony V., Ned Madsen, Dexter Minnick

No: Sarah Beltrami, Scott Morehead, Jerry Brown

No recorded vote: Tim Chew, Tom Lugar, Bob Dunahugh