<VV> Dues Increase - Passed

jacesana1 at cox.net jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 09:13:56 EST 2009

This is a short term fix people. Let us not forget that the membership has been declining by the simple age factor and this move by CORSA may be a driving factor for current members that have dues renewals comming up to NOT renew. I URGE the Board to expidite other measures to REDUCE the operating costs of CORSA. We NEED a long term plan to help CORSA survive into the future. I am not in favor of this increase. I would have liked to see a more comprehensive plan for long term goals before resorting to this action. Jason Cesana