<VV> Loaner car and bended knee!

Mark R Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Fri Feb 13 11:30:49 EST 2009

Since the end of the autocross season last year up here in northern AZ I
have been driving the 67 I ran at Waterford and Willow around town but have
not run it for a while! I would love to be part of the Roebling event but
cannot justify the 2200 miles to the track on my flatbed! I figure I have
two options. 1. Beg, borrow or steal a ride (probably more begging than
anything else). 2. Pay for registration show up and hope for the best. I am
willing to go down the beg route for while. Anyone willing to let me co
drive? I am sure we can arrive at something that would be mutually
beneficial

Email response off list to mark at vintagecarcare.info

Thanks! Mark Aksamit