<VV> Dues Increase - Passed - UPDATE

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 11:40:47 EST 2009

Hello -

Voting update - Apparently there was a technical (software/hardware) issue that prevented Bob Dunahughs vote from being properly recorded.  That issue has been resolved and his  vote is reflected in the YES column. As before - The Dues Increase Motion passed.

Thank you

Hello -

Please be advised - the below are the new dues rate effective August 1, 2009.

You
may want to take adavantage of the time frame and sign up for an
additional two years prior to August - and while you are at it - pick
up a copy of the latest CORSA Roster - I did not see it on the website
- but we will try to get it online in short order.

Motion Identifier:
CORSA09-1  Moved By: Tim Mahler  Seconded by: Bob Dunahugh  Motion: I
move to raise the CORSA membership dues effective August 1, 2009 as
follows:  1 year US student: $18  1 year US : $45  26 month US : $90  1
year Canadian: $49  26 month Canadian: $98  1 year overseas: $59  26
month overseas: $118  Lifetime US Membership: $900

Yes: James Hogarth, Jackson Weaver, Tony V., Ned Madsen, Dexter Minnick, Bob Dunahugh

No: Sarah Beltrami, Scott Morehead, Jerry Brown

No recorded vote: Tim Chew, Tom Lugar,