<VV> Corsa Dues Increase

Wildman, Kenneth k-wildman at onu.edu
Sat Feb 14 11:59:35 EST 2009

I think decreasing membership has nothing to do with dues increases and
everything to do with the increasing age of our enthusiasts and a lack
of public enthusiasm for collecting Corvairs.  Compare our marque with,
say, the 1957 Chevys.

There will always be Corvair collectors, but never in the numbers that
we would like to see.  Dues should be whatever they HAVE to be.

Ken