<VV> winter driving, was: Corsa Dues Increase

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 12:17:48 EST 2009

I was a kid in the '50's, so I remember them. FYI they didn't spread salt back then nearly as heavily as they do today. Salt (as measured by the pound per mile) usage keeps going up every year. Today, they're out there laying it down thick even before the first snowflake hits the ground,

If you haven't lived here within the last 10 years, you are clueless.

-Mark (in the saltbelt)