<VV> Corsa Dues Increase

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:49:21 EST 2009

Valid points, sounds like we should have a lot of candidates running for the
BOD this time. It doesn't take 40 hours or more a week of your time, you
read emails when they come up, discuss issues, have the annual meeting ,and
other things as they come up, it does not take over your life. Sadly some
get in and then never "turn a tap" as the old saying goes and that hurts
those who are trying to help the club, my two cents.

Joe Robbins
Former BOD