<VV> Corvair sun visor mounts for convertible

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 16:29:03 EST 2009

Clark's has them............now
for 65 to 69 Corvair convertible.
Several months ago, I watched several pairs of "NOS" sunvisors sell pretty
high on e-bay.
Also purchased a pair of NOS sunvisor mounts for my 67 Monza sedan.

Then I did a little research and found someone funded the replication of the
convertible sunvisor mounts as they also happen to fit 64-65 Chevelles as
well as Cutlases, GTO's etc of that approximate vintage.
I was able to buy mine from a Chevelle vendor less expansive than I could
have gotten the ones off e-bay for.
If I had known Clarks was selling them I would have purchased them there.

Gary Swiatowy