<VV> Shipping costs

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:51:26 EST 2009

I have used fedex before with great results.

It makes a huge deliverance to open your online account and drive it
to a fed ex drop off point.
Sent some golf clubs a few years ago, it was 60% of the cost to have
them shipped fedex shipping center.

Just priced a FC front seat cross country. Fedex 5 day was 130 to a
residential address. UPS was a few hundred.

Weight wasn't the problem, length was.

bob

--
 FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN