<VV> Various - Salt Belt, Dues, 57 Chevys, Principles

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 17:58:47 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/14/2009 12:23:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lechevrier at earthlink.net writes:

Opinion formed while
employed at Great Lakes Steel in  Ecorse.

An interesting place; I applied for work there in '58; was not hired  because
I maxed the IQ test (would you believe); the hiring officer griped  because
he would now have to design a new test. When you are taking these tests
frequently, you get to remember them, causing some employment-type people to
consider you some kind of genius.  He had plenty of choice--the State  Employment
Office in Wyandotte had ten thousand people looking for ten  jobs.

Scotty from Hollyweird
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)