<VV> Salting away in Detroit

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sun Feb 15 04:57:15 EST 2009

That's the best thing that could happen!  The less salt they use, the better

for the environment and our cars.  I hope it doubles in price a couple of
more times.

How very charitable of you!  Just about the time I was writing my post....my
daughter-in-law spun her Ford Explorer on US 23 on a snow-slicked, unsalted
US 23 near Dundee MI.  Destroyed the Ford, and nicked her up...thankfully,
not too seriously.  Be careful what you wish for, and be mindful of the "Law
of Unintended Consequences"

John