<VV> Corsa Dues Increase - Retrospect

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 10:33:36 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/15/2009 7:17:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flat6vair at comcast.net writes:

In retrospect, it could readily be argued that we should have raised  dues
jan 1, 2008 -- but we are members too,  and did not want to raise  dues.

  Actually you should have doubled the dues in Jan  2007....

  When most still felt the Economy was riding high!

  Obviously the ONE thing we cannot accuse CORSA of;  is  being greedy!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)