<VV> Posting

Carl Wager carl at pcxcomputers.com
Sun Feb 15 12:47:55 EST 2009

I am trying to find out how to make a posting.  My 65 Corsa shuts down
electrically.  I mean graveyard dead.  No lights, no radio, no engine - just
nothing.  I cannot find the reason.  It would appears as some type of system
circuit shutdown.  The battery is new.  All connections are tight.
Yesterday, I decided to check all connections as it had been dead since
Wednesday.  I turned on the key and the radio so when I found it I would
know.  In two minutes the system all came alive.  Worked fine all day.  This
morning, it was again dead.  I put the key in and turned it to on.  The
radio came on after about 30 seconds.  If I turned on the lights, the system
went dead.  Turned off the lights and the radio started playing.  After
about 2 minutes, the whole system was backup.  Lights, radio, engines - the
works.  Someone has to have had this before. Please let me know how to go
about posting.

Thanks

Carl Wager