<VV> On Behalf of Tim

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 16:46:47 EST 2009

Hi Folks -

In summary - if those that really knew what Tim does and the time he commits and some other past presidents / volunteers - you might say thank you very much - we appreciate you and keep moving forward.  Just today alone - 5 hats he's wearing.

Ditto to both Sarah and Tony for their dedicated 9+/- years of service to CORSA.  And thank you to the often unmentioned CPF Staff.  Thanks to you all !

For those that do not have the time to run for the board but have comments - run for the board anyhow - accordingly there's nothing to do. Send me your candidate statements by March 1, 2009.  We would love to have you onboard.

"If we act like we don't see this issue, we won't have to make a decision,
or maybe if we get lucky, someone else will fix it for us".

That, my friends, is not leadership.

Tim is the President but not the only member of the board.  So where's the
leadership?

Hank