<VV> Revenue increasing, idea number 1

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Feb 16 21:34:10 EST 2009

Bob - Both excellent suggestions. The only weak part is the first
sentence "seek a volunteer".

Now, obviously a volunteer is the only way this will happen. But, I
rememeber over the years a number of people, at different times, who
volunteered to take on certain responsibilities - and never followed
through. This is a frequent occurance with volunteers. The soul is
willing but the the flesh is weak. They weren't bad people, they were
great people who meant well, but they had other real world
responsibilities, and couldn't pull it off.

I will make Corsa this promise - If I am able to sell my business before
this Summer I would volunteer to take the  post Bob so wisely suggests.
It's what needs to be done - but it will never happen unless someone
with the experience and the independent financial ability is able to do
it. I think this is the reason the Board never followed through on this
idea - not because they didn't like it.

Lon Wall
Former Western Director