<VV> Posting

Hal hihal at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 15 20:30:28 EST 2009

two connectors from the dashboard area to the engine compartment in the
back. The front connector is near the fuse box behind the dash.  The other
connector at the end of this
wire loom is in the engine compartment on the driver side and is near where
the battery cable goes to the starter. This loom has a dozen or so wires and
the large red wire carries 12V to most every part of the car except for the
starter. Separate the connectors and clean the connection. This should cure
your problem. To make the solution more permanent, hardwire the large red
wire around the connector. 99% of the time, this will solve the symptoms you
describe.