<VV> Corsa Dues Increase - long

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 11:27:49 EST 2009

Bob,

Increasing membership is the BEST solution, short term and long term. We as an organization need to "reach out" to attact new members. Once the hook is set we need to make them feel welcome?at the local level so they stay members.

Until the membership number get back to where they "need to be" we have to manipulate the budget equation so that there will be a CORSA.

Ned