<VV> Corsa Dues Increase - long

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Feb 16 13:44:47 EST 2009

Making people feel welcome is fine, but meeting content is also very
important.  If the meeting is basically a bs session, newcomers won't
feel they belong -- at least initially.

I don't belong to a local club for two reasons.  One is that the nearest
one is about 90 miles away.  The second, and more important, reason is
that the meeting my wife and I did attend a few years back was primarily
a bs session by a bunch of guys making phallic references to antennas.
Perhaps this was not typical of their meeting content, but my wife
wasn't keen about attending any others to find out.

Dave Keillor