<VV> Corsa Dues

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:44:46 EST 2009

I've been witness to a CORSA member who brought a "friend" along to a
convention. The friend was not registered, was not a CORSA member, and, at
the autocross, decided he would like to "give it a try". He approached the
individual who appeared to be in charge of the event, paid the entry fee,
signed the waiver, and was allowed to race. The same individual helped
himself to the hospitality room as well.

It does happen, I just don't know how often.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom