<VV> Announcement of Candidacy

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Feb 16 14:50:41 EST 2009

All, After reading all the  ideas, and detecting the obvious feelings of the members of this list, that CORSA needs to move forward in a positive way and thrive, I am announcing my candidacy for Central Director on the CORSA Board. I have already contacted Scott M., and informed him my candidate statement is done and I will be sending it to him this week. I welcome any questions from you asking about my back ground or my thoughts on what I would like to see done to help CORSA in the short and the long term. Please feel free to E-mail me at jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com  with your questions or comments. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA member
I.C.E. member
Corvanatics member