<VV> local meetings, was: Corsa Dues Increase - long

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 15:25:55 EST 2009

My local club, Friends of Corvair, doesn't have a problem with that. We
avoid the "meeting" problem because we're a touring club, and spend most of
the year having tours instead of having boring meetings. Hence, our club
membership has always been strong, with above-average (usually about 50% of
the membership) attendance for our monthly events. Which all goes to prove
that if you do interesting things, people WILL come.

-Mark